Corporate Sales Development Manager
We are a Danish company, based in Serbia. Due to our experience with the local market, we can use our underlying office infrastructure and HR personnel to recruit key-employees for other businesses. Outsourcing is certainly not a new model of business, but today, with the expansion in the fields of communication, management, and services, a location of the team doesn’t affect the quality of the job. Since, this is a B2B sales position, your job would be to research our target markets, and recruit potential clients (companies) from France, Germany and Switzerland.
Our Ideal Candidate
- 1+ year experience in B2B and sales, market research position
- Hands-on experience with multiple sales techniques
- Fluent in German or/and French, but English is a plus
- Experience in CRM is a plus
- Experience in IT industry is a plus
- Perfect verbal and interpersonal communication skills
- Good knowledge in Excel, Word, PowerPoint
- Initiative and result-oriented mind
- Ambition, passion and hunger for success
- Someone thinking at least two steps ahead
- Constant monitoring of potential clients from the markets of France, Germany and Switzerland
- Communication with potential clients via phone and email
- Identify client needs and suggest appropriate products/services
- Daily and Weekly reports
- Report directly to the CEO
- Very competitive salary package (excellent fixed salary + strong bonus scheme)
- Opportunity for growth and advancement
- Top-notch equipment
- Flexible working hours
- Great office location with the best view in town
- Company-paid lunch
- Free use of swimming pool and gym facilities in the building
- Company-sponsored trainings and education
Workli goal is to ensure client’s ideas get realized in a short time without degrading the quality of the service.
We are looking forward to receiving your resume.
Please, bear in mind that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.